Monday, January 5, 2009

Sushi Anyone?

Your El Capitan has chosen sushi for his birthday celebration this year. We will be heading out to Jazushi on Saturday, January 17th at 6:00 for dinner.

Jazushi offers a unique experience of alternative Japanese cuisine with live jazz music. They are located in Jacksonville on the corner of California & 3rd. Check out their web site for a complete menu, they also offer non-sushi dishes for those of you like me who find it rather disgusting!

We're throwing it out there in case any of you want to join in the fun. If you think you might want to join us shoot me an email and I'll add you to the reservation.

Sam

4 comments:

fireyladd said...

Please oh Please I want to come. Sign me and Dixie up OK? I would love to be there for Caps Birthday.

BILL

Sammie said...

Will do!

fireyladd said...

What the heck? am I the only one who reads this or am I just the only bozo who ever writes a comment. Looking forward to seeing you and partying with the "Old" fella. Come on guys use it or loose it.

fireyladd said...

Well, I guess I am a BOZO cause we werent able to attend this party. Hope you had a great Birthday Cap. Keep "Poking along"!